Latest Post

Salman Khan got relief from court in Hit and Run case

Salman Khan in court, hit and run case, salman khan case, Mumbai Court
Mumbai : The Dabangg actress Salman Khan on Tuesday got relief from a session court in the 2002 hit-and-run case. The court rejected an application filed by the prosecution in the case involving actor Salman Khan as it ruled that an accused cannot be forced to produce driving licence.

The public prosecutor Pradeep Gharat argued that Khan did not possess a licence at the time of the accident ar suburban Bandra on September 28, 2002. He obtained a driving licence in 2004, as per the record available with Regional Transport Office, the prosecution said.

Salman Khan’s lawyer said the prosecution’s application violated the fundamental right against exploitation enshrined in the Constitution as it had asked the accused to produce documents incriminating him. He argued that the prosecution should rove its case that Khan was not holding a driving licence without asking him to produce it.

The 49-year-old actor is currently busy with Barjatya's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo'. Kabir Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' is currently in post-production stage for a mid-year release.

Get all updates by Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter

Truecaller launches it's new version of iOS app for iphone

Truecaller App, new version of Truecaller, Truecaller new version download, Truecaller app download
New Delhi : An app for smartph
one Truecaller has launches the new version of it's iOS app for iphone users, which helps you identify a number in an instant. this updated version also introduces optimizations for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.

The latest update brings an entirely new design to the free Truecaller app and adds the new feature ‘Truecaller Widget Search’ that focuses on convenience and simplifies the process of looking up a missed call.

Truecaller is home to more than 100 million users globally, out of which more than half are based out of India alone, who use the service to identify unknown numbers, block unwanted calls, and find the contact information for people and businesses they want to connect with.

“We want to streamline and personalize the experience for our users as much as possible and a smarter design was essential to improving the experience,” said Alan Mamedi, co-founder and CEO of Truecaller. 

“This is the next big step we’re taking to increase the utility of our app, while helping the iOS community save time with tools they need to identify unknown numbers. He said.

"We think the new Truecaller will improve the way millions of people use the service every day, and based on some of the great feedback we’ve had so far, we’re confident that we’re moving in the right direction toward our next 100 million users.” he added.

The newly designed Truecaller update is available for free download on the Apple App store. The Truecaller app is also available for other devices on Google Play, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Nokia feature phones. Additionally, the free Truedialer app is available on Android and Windows Phone.

Get all updates by Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter

Mercedes-Benz will launch the B-Class facelift on March 11

Mercedes-Benz india, Mercedes Benz B-class. Mercedes b class features, Mercedes Benz b class price in India
Mumbai : The multinational division of the German manufacturer of Luxury vehicles Mercedes-Benz will be launching the B-Class facelift on March 11, which will be the third product of this year and not just get a cosmetic upgrade, but even the engine power will be increased. At the moment, B180 and B180 CDI are available in the market. 

However, the diesel will see a bump in its power and this will be the B200 CDI. At the moment, the B-Class diesel is powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine that produces 108bhp of power. This will be increased to about 142bhp of power, means better acceleration with the upgraded engine. 

The B-Class will be mated to the same seven-speed DCT (dual clutch transmission). At the moment, the B-Class enjoys monopoly in its segment, as there is product from any of the competition in this segment.

The easiest way to recognise a facelifted B-Class is from the front: a new bumper, wide radiator trim with two louvres and now integral daytime running lamps in the headlamps give the vehicle a more organic and dynamic appearance. The rear bumper has likewise been modified and now features a contoured covering and chrome trim strip.

Mercedes-Benz has now given a new large free standing, frameless head unit display, which is now optionally available with a larger eight-inch diagonal. nother highlight is the new 3-spoke steering wheel generation in different variants, including a multifunction sports steering wheel with flattened bottom section.

Get all updates by Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter

So, that is the special things for Ekta Kapoor in date July 3

Ekta Kapoor, xxx movie release date, ekta kapoor xxx film, kyonki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, kaun banega karodpati, balaji motion pictures, ken ghosh, sunny leone xxx movie
Mumbai : Bollywood veteran actor Jitendra's daughter Ekta Kapoor is known as a big name in the world of small screen and silver screen also, she made many daily soaps as 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', which proved out to be a milestone of small screen.

Ekta Kapoor, who paved her way in production and direction from the tv shows. However, one thing that has always been in the headlines about Ekta Kapoor since always, is her superstitious nature.

Commencing from the first letter of her small screen shows and movies, to wearing lots of  sacred threads, everything cached the eyes of one and all. Here is the latest example of XXX movie that attests Ekta Kapoor’s superstitious nature.

The director/producer is making headlines since a while down to her forthcoming youth erotica movie XXX. The movie releasing date has been finally announced and and Ekta Kapoor chosen to release the film on July 3!

Now, you would say what’s so special in July 3? Well, you might have forgotten however Ekta launched her longest running and much-popular tv show 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' years ago on the same date. Now that sounds interesting, isn’t it?

Ekta asserted that, "July 3 is an iconic date as 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' launched on this date in 2000 and also because Sameer Nair, the group CEO of Balaji Telefilms and Balaji Motion Pictures successfully launched Kaun Banega Crorepati on the same date. In keeping with tradition, we expect XXX will gain immense popularity as well."

So, thats it. Now you can understand that what is the special in date of July 3 for Ekta Kapoor.

Get all updates by Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter

Official Trailer of Mani Ratnam's 'OK Kanmani' out now

Mani Ratnam film Ok Kanmani, Tamil film Ok Kanmani, Mani Ratnam, ok kanmani trailer, trailer of ok kanmani
The official trailer of Mani Ratnam's upcoming Tamil romantic drama movie ‘OK Kanmani’, starer Nithya Menen and Dulquer Salmaan in the lead roles, has gone revealed on Sunday 1st of March 2015. The movie will hit the silver screens in the month of April 2015.

It seems that the movie is a grand comeback of Mani Ratnam, after a long time to the romance genre. The music of the romantic movie is composed by A.R. Rahman.

Reportedly this movie is Ratnam’s quickest projects and is said to have been completed within 2 months only.

Some parts of OK Kanmani movie got shot in Mumabi, some in CPET University and some in IIM Ahmedabad campus. The official OK Kanmani trailer features Nithya Menen and Dulquer Salmaan. Nithya plays the role of an architect in the movie.

Get all updates by Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter

Google partners MyGov to build PMO mobile app

Google, MyGov, India, PMO, Mobile Apps, Android Apps
New Delhi : The world's number one search engine Google will help MyGov, the citizen engagement platform of the government of India, to launch a nationwide contest to build a mobile app for the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), a company statement said here on Monday.

“Google will partner MyGov in this contest to build the PMO mobile app. The contest will launch tomorrow at 5 p.m. on MyGov.in,” the statement said.

This contest will be held across the country at different institutions and colleges and will invite participation from people throughout India.

Speaking at a NASSCOM event on Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said he was planning to invite ideas from the public for developing a mobile app for his office.

“We are very excited to be a part of the Prime Minister’s vision and would urge every Indian to come forward and participate in the app development contest and become a cohesive part of governance and decision making in the country,” said Rajan Anandan, vice president and managing director, Google India & South-East Asia.

“To realise the Government’s Digital India vision, we are collaborating with MyGov to develop a mobile app for the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) through a contest. With this we wish to support the Government’s agenda and provide every citizen access to the PM’s office through a mobile device,” Chetan Krishnaswamy, country head - public policy at Google India said.

“Through the PMO app contest we wish to use technology effectively to encourage innovation, aspiration and enhance connectivity. We want to provide every citizen access to the PMO through a mobile device,” Gaurav Dwivedi, chief executive officer, MyGov said.

“And since this is an app for the people, we are inviting people to submit ideas on the features they would like to see in their PMO’s mobile app,” he added.

Get all updates by Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter

 
Our Networks : English | Hindi | TV | Sitemap
Copyright © 2011. Rajasthan News1 - All Rights Reserved
A project by RN1 Network Published by RN1 Team
Proudly powered by Rajasthan News1